Not only are sunflowers a beauty to enjoy, they also provide use with an exceptionally healthy snack. Sunflower seeds are an inexpensive, delicious, nutrition packed snack.
- Sunflower seeds help prevent cancer.
- They can decrease the severity of hot flashes.
- Sunflower seeds reduce the symptoms of asthma. osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- They help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attack.
- Sunflower seeds are also beneficial in preventing migraines.
- Sunflower seeds are one possibly way to increase the melatonin in your diet which can lead to a better night's sleep.
- Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of Vitamin E, Thiamin, Nagnesium, and manganese.
- They are a good source of copper, tryptophen, selenium, phosphorus, B5 and folates.
- Sunflower seeds are a way to add omega 3 fatty acids to your diet.
- They are also a good source of fiber.
- Sunflowers seeds are delicious eaten as a snack be themselves. They are also a tasty addition to various recipes.
- Sprinkle salted sunflower seeds on a salad for a slightly salty, crunchy affect.
- Add sunflower seeds to baked items such as breads, muffins, and cookies.
- Add them to cereal, trail mix, and granola.
- Use them as a garnish or sprinkle on top of ice cream or yogurt.
You can buy premium sunflower seeds in bulk by the pound or you can buy bulk amounts in prepackaged bags. The following varieties are available for you to begin enjoying immediately.
- Sunflower kernels Roasted, salted
- Sunflower kernels, roasted, unsalted
- Sunflower kernels raw
- Sunflower seeds roasted, salted
- Sunflower seeds roasted, unsalted
- Sunflower kernels, hot
- Sunflower seeds roasted, salted, 20 ounce bag
- Sunflower seeds roasted, unsalted, 20 ounce bag