Nutty flavored pine nuts are considered a specialty item in many stores. They provide a variety of health benefits and are a good source of numerous vitamins and minerals.
- Pinenuts provide the highest amount of protein of any nut.
- They contain pinolei acid which helps diminish appetite.
- Pinenuts are an excellent source of fiber.
- They are a source of protection for your heart.
- Pine nuts are a good source of iron, potassium, and zinc.
- They are an excellent source of magnesium, phosphorus, copper, and manganese.
- Pine nuts are a good source of Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
- They provide you with a sufficient amount of niacin and thiamin.
- Toasted Pinenuts are frequently used in pasta recipes such as Pesto Pasta and Sun dried tomato pasta.
- They are also a popular addition to fish recipes.
- You can impress your friends and family by preparing a recipe such as Grilled Chicken with Spinach and pinenuts.
- Making pinenuts cookies is a way to add this healthful nut into your family's snack choices.
- You can buy bulk amounts of premium pine nuts online. When buying in bulk, pine nuts should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.