Out of stock
Out of stock
Peanuts are actually legumes. The entire plant is harvested from the ground. The outer shell is relatively soft and can be open with slight pressure from your fingers. Inside of that shell you will find 2 to 4 peanuts that have a paper-like reddish colored skin. Peanuts can be eaten raw but many people find that roasting them enhances their flavor. They are a simple and tasty way to give your body the vitamins and nutrients it needs.
- Peanuts are a heart healthy snack.
- Eating peanuts will help lower your bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase your good cholesterol (HDL).
- Peanuts can help protect against cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer's disease, and degenerative nerve disease.
- Peanuts contain antioxidants that help protect you from viral and fungal infections. (Roasting the peanuts will boost their antioxidant content.)
- They reduce your risk of stroke.
- Peanuts provide dietary proteins.
- They are an excellent source of Vitamin E.
- They are a good source of the B-complex vitamins niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, B-6, and folates.
- Peanuts are a good source of copper, magnesium, manganese, iron, calcium, zinc, potassium, and selenium.
A bag of warm roasted peanuts is a very popular snack item. It is easy to sit and munch on this healthy treat without ever thinking about eating them in any other way. However, there are some delicious ways to incorporate peanuts into your diet.
- Sugar coated peanuts are a great holiday treat.
- Adding a variety of spices to your roasted peanuts makes snack time more interesting.
- Surprise your family with Thai Hamburger which contains peanuts.
- Add peanuts to a variety of salads.
Premium peanuts are an item you can buy in bulk online so that you will have a sufficient supply available for snacking on and cooking with. The approaching holiday season is a good time to buy bulk amounts of peanuts. You have the following varieties of peanuts to select from.
- Redskins, roasted, unsalted
- Redskins, roasted, salted
- Redskins, raw
- Peanuts Runners Roasted, salted
- Peanuts runners Roasted, unsalted
- Peanuts Runners, raw
- Peanuts Hot