Out of stock
If you want to tease your taste buds with a treat that is both sweet and tart, dried papaya is the snack to reach for. Add in some extra excitement with lemon, strawberry, or cantaloupe flavored papaya and your taste buds will be delighted.
- Papaya is helpful in soothing an upset stomach and maintaining digestive health.
- Dried papaya is good for your endocrine system.
- It helps rebuild cells in the liver, muscles, and bones and rejuvenate skin.
- Papaya is a good source of vitamins A and C.
- It is also a good source of fiber, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and beta-carotene.
Buying bulk dried papaya is an excellent idea in the summertime. An assortment of flavored papaya makes an attractive and deliciously popular addition to a party table. Wholesale dried papaya is an economical way to add a tropical flavor to cereal, ice cream, puddings, and pies. It is also a delicious addition to salads, especially if you add some tropical nuts along with the dried papaya.
Bulk dried papaya can be purchased online. Nutstop.com has whole papaya in several varieties.
- Dried papaya cantaloupe slices
- Dried papaya chunks
- Dried papaya lemon slices
- Dried papaya strawberry slices
- Dried diced papaya