Dried mango can add a touch of sweetness to a snack mix or to many of your favorite recipes.
- Mango fruit helps aid in digestion and protect against heart disease.
- Dried mango has no fat, no cholesterol, and no sodium.
- Mango provides your body with a much needed supply of antioxidants.
- Mango is a good source of vitamins A and C.
- Dried mango is also a good source of iron, calcium, and selenium.
You might want to purchase bulk dried mango if you frequently make salsa or enjoy its flavor in snack mixes.
Wholesale dried mango can be purchased at Nutstop.com. Frugal shopping allows you to inexpensively add mango to numerous baked items.
- Mango is delicious as a snack by itself or sprinkled on ice cream or cereal.
- It is also a tasty addition to rice pilaf.
Bulk dried mango in various flavor options is one way to keep brown bag lunches interesting. Wholesale dried mango is available in the following options:
- Dried mango
- Dried mango with Chile (hot)
- Dried mango diced
- Dark chocolate mango clusters
- Mango snack packs
- Mango (hot) snack packs