Dates are a firm, chewy, great tasting source of energy. They are great as a snack or as an addition to numerous recipes.
- Dates are a fat free, cholesterol free, sodium free food.
- They promote bone health.
- Dates help maintain blood sugar levels.
- Dates are an excellent source of fiber and potassium.
- They also provide B-complex vitamins, magnesium, iron, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, B6, and pantothentic acid.
A bulk purchase of dates is a good idea as the winter season approaches. They are a healthy addition to many baked items. Nutstop.com offers wholesale dates which makes the additional holiday cooking less strenuous on the budget.
- In addition to using dates in baked items, they are also a flavorful addition to rice pudding.
- Dates are a nice compliment to chicken or turkey dishes.
- Dates are delicious in combination with various types of nuts in hot cereal or pancake mixes.
You might want to purchase bulk dates for use in holiday snacks and recipes and buy a variety of wholesale dates to enjoy yourself and give as gifts during the holiday season.
- Dates pitted
- Dark chocolate date clusters
- Sugar free chocolate date clusters