You can enjoy the many health benefits and the wonderful flavor of blueberries all year if you keep a supply of dried blueberries in your kitchen.
- Blueberries are beneficial to your digestive system and to your cardiovascular health.
- They help protect your eyesight.
- Dried blueberries are a good source of antioxidants that prevent cancer causing cell damage.
- They also help protect against Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Blueberries are a good source of vitamins A, C, and E.
- They are also a good source of potassium, magnesium, manganese, and beta carotene.
- Dried blueberries are a good source of fiber.
Wholesale dried blueberries are available from Nutstop.com. You may want to regularly purchase bulk dried blueberries to add them to numerous recipes to improve the nutritional value of the food you are preparing.
- Dried blueberries are an excellent addition to many baked items.
- They can be added to snack mixes, cereal, ice cream, yogurt, and stirred into your morning bowl of oatmeal.
- You can create a delicious quick bread by adding a combination of dried blueberries, dried cranberries, and
- dried cherries to the basic recipe. Including walnuts or pecans will make the bread even more nutritious and delicious.
You can conveniently and economically buy wholesale dried blueberries online. The following varieties of bulk dried blueberries are available from Nutstop.com
- Dried blueberries
- Milk chocolate blueberries
- Dark chocolate blueberry clusters